We're here for all dementia research in Scotland
The Scottish Dementia Research Consortium celebrates and supports all dementia research taking place across the country. We are a membership organisation including researchers, healthcare professionals, people living with dementia and anyone else with an interest in research.
The SDRC have launched our webinar series, which takes place on the first Wednesday night of every months. Have a look at what events are coming up and look back at previous presentations
The Scottish Dementia Research Consortium have a set of objectives which underline our mission of both celebrating and supporting research. Our objectives are:
- Create opportunities to bring together Scottish-based dementia researchers of all research interests and backgrounds
- Promote collaboration and co-ordination between researchers
- Work with the Scottish Government to help improve dementia services backed by research
- Represent the interests of dementia research in Scotland at national, UK, European and worldwide level
- Ensure that the voice and views of people living with dementia in Scotland and their loved ones are central to all we do
How can I be a part of the SDRC?
The Scottish Dementia Research Consortium is the biggest network of brain health and dementia research in Scotland.
We are community of over 600 members. We work together to bring research into practice and also to improve the quality of life for people with dementia and those who care for them.
Membership for the SDRC is free and open to all.