We're here for all dementia research in Scotland
The Scottish Dementia Research Consortium champion the work of the world-class dementia and brain health researchers in all disciplines. We also promote collaboration and the sharing of new ideas within the research community.
The SDRC have a set of objectives which underline everything that we do. These objectives are:
- Bring together Scottish-based dementia researchers of all research interests and backgrounds
- Promote collaboration and co-ordination between researchers
- Champion the world-class dementia research taking place across Scotland
- Work with the Scottish Government to help improve dementia services
- Represent Scotland’s dementia research interests at national, UK, European and worldwide level
- Ensure that the voice and views of people with dementia and their loved ones are central to all we do
How can I be a part of the SDRC?
The Scottish Dementia Research Consortium is the biggest network of dementia and brain health research in Scotland.
We are community of over 500 members. We work together to bring research into practice and also to improve the quality of life for people with dementia and those who care for them.
Membership for the SDRC is free and open to all.